Sales/Rebajas

2:14 PM

Last weekend I did a bit of shopping. I found in Zara pair of simple black pumps. They are very comfortable. One thing I don't like about Zara is the prices. Some items are only 10 euros less from the retail price, it s not even 50% off. Other two items I bought from the net-a-porter. Since long time I was wanting Diane von Furstenberg suede open-toe boots, but they were too expensive for me and I was hoping to buy them on sales and I did. I like them a lot, very soft material. Another item I bought from net-a- porter is Jerome Dreyfuss small shoulder Momo bag in mustard color. Can't wait to wear it, must be very comfortable for everyday. It is small in size but has three zip compartments, separate compartments for cards, external snap fastening back pocket and a mirror!


1. Jerome Dreyfuss Momo bag
2.Diane von Furstenberg  Weaver suede open-toe boots
3. Zara court shoes

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you, your comment is greatly appreciated! If you enjoyed this post, feel free to subscribe