Miel y Mató

10:26 AM

It's so nice to start morning with yummy breakfast.
I miss a lot diary products from my home country, especially quark cheese (kohupiim)
I found one Catalan product more or less similar to our quark cheese it's called Mató, 
it' s made of cow milk and has no salt or sugar and it's served with honey. 
I added some strawberries since now we have strawberry season here in Spain:)


This honey I bought last summer in Corsica, it has  very natural taste 
not like any other honey from supermarkets.


We have such a beautiful weather today!
Enjoy your Sunday!

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Qué buena pinta! Por cierto, de dónde eres?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yo soy de Estonia, pero ahora vivo en Barcelona

      Delete
  2. What a great way to start off the day :)
    xx Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummm. My mom loves Mató too! She has it with honey as well, it makes her super happy... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, your comment is greatly appreciated! If you enjoyed this post, feel free to subscribe